23 August 2013

Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick!


Well hello beautiful people!
In the beginning of writing this blog, quoting Gwyneth Paltrow, I'm starting a new sequence in life- blogging.
I am aware that the Internet is full of beauty blogs of many kinds and themes, but many of them helped me realize how to nourish my mixed face skin, how to apply make up, which foundation to choose, or how to save green-ish strands after a pool party (yeah, crazy teen-aged life), and the most important- how to save the money in the ocean of plenty cosmetic and  non-cosmetic products which, let's face it, are not recommended for everyone.
So, from now on this will be my small nook :) where I'll be sharing some ideas, suggestions and inspiration with you.

Hope you'll like it!
Feel free to comment, like, share, ask, answer :)



Love,
Misha

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments, they mean a lot as the best form of feedback :) Feel free to come back anytime! // Hvala na komentarima i vremenu koje odvojite za pisanje istih, oni su najbolji feedback mog rada :) Dobrodošli ste da se vratite kad god to poželite!

© CROSSING BEAUTY. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig